LOCATION : Homepage / Life Guide / Clinic


Hospital Service and Guide

When emergency medical help is needed, please immediately contact with teachers from International Student Office. Staff and teachers will provide necessary assistance, such contacting with ambulance, translation and interpretation, dealing with insurance claims, etc.

Students with international health insurance should go to the designated hospital. 

Zhejiang Provincial People’s Hospital

No.158 Shangtang Road,Hangzhou

The First Affiliated Hospital, Zhejiang University

No.79 Qingchun Road,Hangzhou

The Second Affiliated Hospital Zhejiang University School of Medicine

No.88 Jiefang Road,Hangzhou

Sir Run Run Shaw Hospital Zhejiang University School of Medicine

No.3 EastQingchun Road,Hangzhou

Public hospital in Hangzhou (partial). 

Materials for a claim on outpatient care:

·Diagnosis paper or hospital medical book

·The original invoices

·Tests results and examination reports 

·lf an accident occurs, you are required to offer an incident statement, or official document. 

Clinic on campus

There is a clinic on campus for outpatient service. International Students can see a doctor with your student ID card and need pay all medical expenses.

Location: next to the Yipin Hall Canteen.